This year ICACDA is heading to Minneapolis, MN for the National ACDA Conference! Twenty of our members will attend, learning and reveling in choral music excellence. Some of the exciting opportunities include:
- attending diverse workshops
- participating in or observing conducting masterclasses
- listening to guest choirs and performers
- observing master conductors in honor choir rehearsals
- learning new repertoire in reading sessions
- networking with conductors, educators, performers, and composers
Everyone is excited to improve their musicianship and professional development! However, this trip will ultimately cost over $15,000 for everyone to attend. This includes the conference registration fee, airfare, hotels, and ground transportation for 20 members.
That is why we need YOUR help! We would appreciate any/all help you can provide. At the link below you can donate to our student organization, the funds from which will be divided among the 20 members.
To support ACDA, please use Ithaca College's Gift Link. Make sure to select the designations:
1) "Give to area(s) of your choice,"
3) Then type "ACDA" in the comments box.
Please feel free to share this website with friends, family, and colleagues that may be able to aid these aspiring choral musicians. Thank you so much for your support!